It is required that you have completed a Criminal Record Check within a 5 year period prior to commencing your placement at VCH.
- Any cost is the responsibility of the student.
- Your Criminal Record Check should be kept on file by your educational institution.
- False information will result in the termination of your practicum experience.
- You must inform your educational institution and your placement site of any staus change incurred during your practice experience.
- In the event of a pre-existing or current charge or conviction, VCH will decide if your practice experience will be impacted.
- Students engaged in brief observational experiences lasting no longer than one calendar day and under direct supervision at all times are not required to complete a Criminal Record Check.